Olla curtains and blinds (OCB) will be the data controller of any personal data that you supply, either via the Olla curtains and blinds website or by direct contact. This means that they will make the decisions on how your data is used and for what reasons.
Why do we need your data?
- To provide further information on services we provide
- To contact you regarding services you have procured or are negotiating to procure
OCB legal basis for collecting this data is:
- You consent to providing it to us
- OCB need to use this in order to enter into a contract with you or maintain an existing one
What types of data will OCB use?
- Contact telephone number and email address
Who will OCB share your data with?
- OCB uses GoDaddy email services. For further information, please see the GoDaddy policy: https://www.godaddy.com/en-uk/legal/agreements/privacy-policy
How long will OCB keep my data for?
Olla curtains and blinds will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have procured. All personal data provided will be deleted within 12 months of the end of your engagement with Olla curtains and blinds.
Will OCB transfer my data outside of the European Economic Area?
As stated above, the OCB website is hosted by Greengeeks.com who may store personal information provided via the website in locations outside the EEA.
What rights do I have regarding my personal data that OCB holds?
- You have the right to be informed on how we use your data
- You have the right to access your data
- You have the right to correct data if it is wrong
- You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted
- You have the right to restrict use of the data we hold
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to object to OCB using your data
- You have rights in relation to the use of your data for automated decision making/profiling.
Are there any consequences of not providing the requested data?
Olla curtains and blinds may not be able to contact you regarding services you are interested in.
Will there be any automated decision making using my data?
Who can I contact if I have concerns about the use of my personal data? Please contact Iva Terzeon on email@example.com